The Maritime Shirt Jacket in Rust
If you’re dreading the inevitable drop in temperature that accompanies the transition out of summer, we’ve got some bad news and some good news. The bad: we’re as powerless to stop the impending chill as the next guy. The good: we’re bringing back The Maritime Shirt Jacket. Burly enough to serve as a jacket, but cut like a shirt to allow for layering, this is a cold-weather essential that you’ll be thrilled to have on hand from the moment the leaves start to change colors all the way through to the dreary depths of winter.
- 20-oz. 70% Wool, 30% Unknown Reclaimed Fibers.
- Signature California collar.
- Dual oversized flap chest pockets.
- Matching cats eye buttons.
- Single button shirt cuff.
- Slim fit and trim sleeve.
- Dry Clean Only.
Sale items are not eligible for return or exchange. All sales final.